The Counseling Department at DePaul College Prep seeks to uphold our values of Faith, Service, Respect and Excellence by promoting the academic, personal and career and college development of our students.
Through collaboration with teachers, administrators, support staff, parents and community members, our counseling programs and services will provide all students with the information, support and resources needed to achieve academic and personal success as both DePaul Prep students and alumni.
The DePaul College Prep Counseling Department Offers:
- Individual Planning and One on One Counseling for academic, personal/social, and college/career development
- Group Advisories (delivering grade level curriculum)
- Course selection and registration
- Standardized Testing including: Pre-ACT, PSAT 8/9, PSAT 10, PSAT, ACT, AP Exams, and IB Assessments
- Expanded and individualized services for College/Career Planning
- College Planning Workshops
- Consulting expertise with DePaul University's Office of Admissions and referrals to the Education and Counseling Center
- Financial Aid Workshops
- Access to web resources and scholarship information via Naviance
- College Representative & Campus Visits