Thanks to the generosity of our Board Members and benefactors, DePaul College Prep is able to offer academic scholarships and need based financial aid. Students who score 90 or above on the entrance exam will be eligible for an academic scholarship. Need based financial aid is available through the following process:
Applying for Financial Aid – Must be completed annually
1. Submit an online Financial Aid application through FACTS Management at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4K14G. There is a $25 application fee.
2. Upload your 2016 Federal 1040 tax forms and 2016 W2’s. (Please note your application will not be complete until you submit the above tax information)
3. Financial Aid & requested documentation must be received by January 12, 2018 for incoming freshman and February 9, 2018 for returning students. For application questions, please contact FACTS Grant & Aid Customer Service at 866-315-9262.
Criteria for Financial Aid
- Siblings who attend DePaul College Prep simultaneously may apply for a sibling discount of $500. One sibling discount is awarded per family.
- Students who receive financial aid must maintain at least a 2.0 GPA, observe all school discipline policies and procedure, provide student work to DePaul College Prep as directed, and must maintain a current status on their remaining tuition obligations. Students and parents/guardians who fail to comply with these requirements are not eligible for financial award renewal.
- In accordance with IHSA regulations and the guidelines of the Archdiocese of Chicago, DePaul College Prep does not offer athletic scholarships.
- Who is eligible for Financial Aid?
- How does the school determine a family’s eligibility for Tuition assistance?
- Who determines the amount of assistance each family receives?
- Does DePaul College Prep give out scholarships based on academic merit?
- If I applied for and received assistance last year, do I have to apply again this year?
- What if my taxes are not completed by the application deadline?
- What is the DePaul College Prep Student Work Program?
DePaul College Prep grants financial aid or scholarships to applicants who qualify based on the family’s financial need or the student's academic achievement.
For incoming 9th grade students, the process begins with completing both the Admissions Application and the Financial Aid Application. Financial aid information will be available at the Entrance Exam on Saturday, January 14, 2017. Students who take the Entrance Exam at DePaul College Prep will be given first consideration for financial aid awards. For returning students, tuition must be current to be eligible for assistance.
All financial aid granted is based on the family's financial need or the student's academic achievement. This is determined from a combination of the Financial Aid Application and requested W2 and tax return forms submitted to FACTS Tuition Management. There is no maximum or minimum family income limits that affect eligibility. We look at family income as well as other factors affecting a family’s ability to pay.
Students in the Work Program will have their Tuition accounts credited at the end of each quarter based upon the number of days worked. Students receiving other Financial Aid grants from DePaul Prep will be given one-half of the grant credited on their Tuition accounts at the beginning of each semester. The parent/guardian tuition obligation must be current for funds to be applied each semester. Students must maintain a 2.0 GPA and a clean discipline record to be eligible each semester for funds.
October 1, 2017
Financial Aid Applications Available
Financial Aid Application Deadline:
January 12, 2018
February 9, 2018
Financial aid funds are limited. Applications received after the due date may not be eligible for review or consideration.
For more information, please contact Paula Ryan at 773-423-5040.
Students testing December 2, 2017 at DePaul Prep who score between the 95th and above percentile will automatically be awarded the Presidential Scholarship for academic excellence in the amount of $5,000.Annual renewal requires continued academic performance.
Students testing on December 2, 2017 at DePaul Prep who score between the 90th and 94th percentile will automatically be awarded the Merit Scholarship for Academic Excellence in the amount of $3,000. Annual renewal requires continued academic performance.
More information about outside scholarships