DePaul Prep At A Glance
An innovative teaching approach encouraging our student to learn, create, share and apply their knowledge in real world situations; a challenging college prep coursework and dedicated faculty focused on inspiring each individual student; a faith-based education in a welcoming environment, grounding our students in the core values of faith, respect, excellence and service; unique partnership with the nation’s largest Catholic university extending its educational expertise, support and academic, cultural and social resources to the students and families of DePaul College Prep and the valuable collaboration with our city, our supporters our alumni and our families.
- DePaul College Prep enrolls 450 students in grade 9 through grade 12. Our inclusive and challenging academic environment attracts students from many areas of the Chicago community, representing over 100 elementary and middle schools.
Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 20:1
- 80% of the DePaul Prep faculty and staff hold advanced degrees or have completed postgraduate work or special certification in their academic discipline.
- Every faculty member advances their own knowledge and expertise through on-going professional development each year, many of which are held in collaboration with DePaul University.
- DePaul College Prep is committed to providing a strong education to a broad range of students from different economic backgrounds. Each year, tuition assistance packages are awarded to students who demonstrate academic success and/or financial need.
- DePaul Prep’s curriculum is designed to prepare students for college level studies in a challenging, yet individualized environment. Students select coursework from the traditional college prep, honors and advanced placement programs. DePaul Prep is an International Baccalaureate World School.
- 99% of our graduates go to universities across the country receiving accolades, support and scholarship funding in their continued quest for strong education.
- DePaul Prep students can choose to participate in over 40 different student activities, athletic teams and on-campus groups. Each year, students actively provide valuable community service hours to local agencies and organizations as well as participate in class retreats and service trips.
- DePaul College Prep does not discriminate in violation of the law on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation or disability that is unrelated to the ability to enjoy the benefits of DePaul College Prep’s, facilities, and services. All persons are encouraged to apply.