The goal of our iPad program is to support students and teachers in engaging critically with course content both on and off campus. iPads are essential to our learning here at DePaul Prep and are mandatory for all students.
- Will the school provide the iPad?
- My student already has an iPad. Can they bring that one or will we need to purchase a new one?
- Must my student use the iPad in school?
- What are the specifications for the iPad? How much storage space is recommended on the iPad?
- Are any iPad accessories required?
- Are there any discounts for the iPads?
- Does my student need a calculator in addition to the iPad?
- What happens if the iPad is damaged, lost or stolen?
- When will I learn what books to purchase and how to purchase them? Will all of my child’s books be available electronically?
- Are there any required Apps for the iPad?
- Do students buy the Apps for the iPad or does the school?
- Does the school install any management software on student iPads? Are families expected to manage student devices?
- Are today’s students overexposed to technology and social media?
- What if I have additional questions not covered in this list?
Questions about Jamf? Visit the Jamf School page
Notability is an app that students use to take, organize, and store notes and other class-related content. Students can download PDFs to annotate and create their own documents.