Ordering Textbooks & Required Materials
DePaul Prep is using MBS Direct as its digital platform for students to order textbooks and course materials.
Click here for a video walkthrough on how to purchase ebooks.
Schedules will be ready in August and you will be alerted via email when they are available.
TO begin the ordering process, students will need to have their Schedule in front of them to reference their Course IDs and will be required to use their school email address.
*New students will need to set up their depaulprep.org email address prior to purchasing books.*
- Navigate to our online bookstore at https://bnck-12.com/depaulprep
- Click the blue button “Let’s Get Started” in the center of the landing page
- You should see the 2023-2024 school year is already chosen from the option on the left. To the right, click the down carrot where it says “Site.” A checkbox list of course departments should appear underneath (English, IB, Math, etc).
- Click the checkboxes for each of the subjects your Schedule shows you are taking this semester.
- Upon clicking the checkboxes for the subjects, a list of Courses will appear underneath. Select the exact courses that match the Course IDs on your Schedule.
- Once all courses are selected, click the “View Your Materials” arrow on the bottom right of the page.
- You will then be able to view your course materials and select your preferred format. Be sure to click “+ Add Selected to Cart.”
- You will see REQUIRED/OPTIONAL in red caps next to the selection which indicates if a book is required or optional for the course.
- Teachers have pre-determined their preferred format for their class text.
- Once you’ve selected all your course materials, click the “Proceed to Checkout” arrow on the bottom right. Follow the instructions to check out.
- Once you’ve selected to check out, you will be prompted to create a login. If you are a new student, select NEW CUSTOMER, if you are a returning student, enter your depaulprep.org email to login.
- Upon checking out, you will be prompted to input your STUDENT INFORMATION. Please input your student’s name and DePaul Prep school email address.
- **It is important to input your student’s school email address, for this is the email address to which any and all eContent will be directly emailed. After the eContent has been emailed, students should use their iPad to open these emails and download their course eContent directly onto their iPad.
With any questions or concerns regarding ordering textbooks, please contact Assistant Principal Joe Voss, email@example.com
All usernames and passwords used to create accounts for these purchases should be written down and associated with the student’s DePaul College Prep email address, as they will be needed to access purchased books on your iPad.
If you have any technical questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about a course or a specific book/app, please contact the instructor for the course, the department chair, or IB coordinator (if an IB course).
- What are eBooks?
- How do I buy an eBook?
- What is a Digital Rental?
- How do I get my eBooks and Access Codes?
- What are the system requirements to use eBooks?
- What software do I need to use digital books?
- What kind of internet connection do I need to download and use digital content?
- How long can I access my eBooks? Do they expire?
- What is Digital Rights Management (DRM)?
- Can I print my eBooks?
- Can I share my eBooks?
- Can I return an eBook?
- What if I drop a class? Can I return an eBook then?
- Do eBooks include the CDs, DVDs, and/or access codes that the print version of the book includes?
- What is an access code or web password, and do I need it for my course work?
- I don't see my eBook on my Digital Bookshelf.
- I never received an email with my access code. Where can I find it?