How to Apply:
- Complete your Admissions Application.
- Make sure you have uploaded all the necessary documentation with your application (see Documents to Upload).
- Complete the Student Discipline Request Form.
- Complete a Financial Aid application if applicable (due December 31, 2023).
- Please note that only students who took the entrance exam at DePaul College Prep will be considered for and notified of admission.
Documents to Upload
You will need to upload the following documents to the application database in order to complete your student's application:
- Birth Certificate
- 8th Grade Report Card (first semester or trimester, or first quarter progress report) with attendance data
- 7th Grade Report Card with attendance data
- 6th Grade Report Card with attendance data
- Most Recent Standardized Test Scores
- Discipline Report (Discipline Request Form is to be sent to and filled out by your student's current school)
- Most updated Private Evaluation/ IEP / 504 Plan (if applicable)
- If the most updated plan does not include original diagnosis information (e.g. ADHD, Anxiety, etc.), families will also be asked to upload the documentation of the original diagnosis as well.
- Completed template from school about diverse learning needs (if student has IEP/504/Private Eval)
Records Release Form
Please complete the top section of this form and send to your child's grade school. The grade school will then be able to send your child's Discipline Report directly to DePaul College Prep via email or mail. Applications are not complete until Discipline Reports have been received by the DePaul Prep Admissions office.
Once complete, grade schools should send this form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions regarding the Admissions Application?
Contact our admissions team: