How to Apply:
- Complete your Admissions Application.
- Make sure you have uploaded all the necessary documentation with your application (see below).
- Complete the Authorization Form to Release Student Records.
- Complete a Financial Aid application if applicable.
Documents to Upload
You will need to upload the following documents to the application database:
- Birth Certificate
- 8th Grade Report Card
- 7th Grade Report Card
- 7th Grade Standardized Test Scores
- 8th Grade Standardized Test Scores (if applicable)
- Specialized Educational Plan/ IEP / 504 Plan (if applicable)
- Discipline Report
Records Release Form
Please complete the top section of this form and send to your child's grade school. The grade school will then be able to send your child's discipline report directly to DePaul College Prep via email or mail by the application deadline. Once complete, grade schools should send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions regarding the online Admissions Application?
Mr. Tom Kleinschmidt
Director of Admissions