Class of 2022
We look forward to welcoming the Class of 2022 to DePaul College Prep in 2018! Below are some important dates and information for our prospective students and parents as you become more familiar with DePaul College Prep and our application process.
- Open House 1: October 3, 2017
- Open House 2: November 5, 2017
- Entrance Exam Registration: November 18, 2017
- Entrance Exam: December 2, 2017
- Make Up Entrance Exam: December 9, 2017
- Acceptance Letters Sent: prior to December 23, 2017
- Financial Aid Registration Date: January 12, 2018
- Incoming Freshman Application Deadline: January 16, 2018
- Acceptance Notification: prior to February 1, 2018
- Incoming Freshman Registration Night: February 13, 2018
To ensure the safety and security of our students on the morning of the entrance exam and to alert parents/guardians if the exam is cancelled due to inclement weather, high schools will now gather information within a two week window (November 18 - December 1, 2017) prior to the date of the exam. Walk-in registration is still allowable on the morning of the test, however emergency information will need to be gathered for these students.
For those who have not taken the Catholic School Entrance Exam, we will offer our make up exam on December 9th at 8 am. Please bring a $25 entrance exam fee and two #2 pencils. To register click here.
October 1, 2017
Financial Aid Applications are available at www.depaulprep.org
Financial Aid Application Deadline:
January 12, 2018
Financial aid funds are limited. Applications received after the due date may not be eligible for review or consideration.
For more information visit www.depaulprep.org or contact Paula Ryan at 773-423-5040.
All portions of the Incoming Freshman Application must be submitted online by January 16, 2018.
- Birth Certificate
- 8th Grade Report Card
- 7th Grade Report Card
- 7th Grade Standardized Test Scores
- 8th Grade Standardized Test Scores (if applicable)
- Specialized Educational Plan/ IEP / 504 Plan (if applicable)
- Discipline Report
For more information visit our Apply Now page.
In order for DePaul College Prep to meet the needs of our families, have a sufficient amount of time to examine student academic records and to determine that DePaul Prep can provide for the student's educational needs, all Catholic high schools will send out acceptance communication to families after the Entrance Exam on December 2 and no later than February 1 (save for make-up exams, in which acceptance letters may be sent later).
Enrollment decisions will be sent upon completion of application.