Register here to take the Entrance Exam at DePaul College Prep.
Please note that only students who take the High School Placement Test onsite at DePaul Prep will be eligible for DePaul Prep Academic Scholarships.
Online registration for the December 14th Makeup Entrance Exam will close on 12/13 at 11:55 PM . We will happily accept walk-ins on the morning of the test on 12/14. If you wish to take the makeup exam at DePaul Prep and did not register online, we encourage you to arrive at 7 AM to ensure enough time to register, check in, pay the fee, and get settled before the test.
DePaul Prep Makeup Entrance Exam Date: Saturday, December 14th*
*Students are eligible to take the DePaul Prep Makeup Entrance Exam if they have not tested at another Catholic high school.
$25 registration fee
Check-in will begin at 7:00 AM in the gym. The test begins at 8 AM.
- Calculators are not permitted.
- Remember to bring two #2 pencils with erasers.
- Scratch paper will be provided.
- Clear water bottles are permitted.
- Students who have a learning plan and request extended time need to pre-register online and provide their learning plan. Learning plans can be attached to the registration form or emailed directly to Elizabeth Underwood at email@example.com.
- If you did not choose to pay with a credit card online, your $25 fee will be collected via cash/check on the morning of the test at check-in. Checks can be made out to DePaul College Prep.
Questions regarding the entrance exam or visiting DePaul College Prep?
Mr. Tom Kleinschmidt
Director of Admissions