Financial Aid & Scholarships
We are not currently accepting financial aid applications for the 2020-21 school year. The financial aid application is currently closed.
Thanks to the generosity of our board members and benefactors, DePaul College Prep is able to offer two kinds of financial assistance to our students:
- Need-based financial aid & tuition assistance to students who apply and qualify based on the family’s financial need
- Academic Scholarships to eligible students who score 80 or above on the Catholic High School Entrance Exam
Criteria for current students:
- Remaining tuition balance must be current
- Students must maintain at least a 2.0 GPA
- Students must observe all school discipline policies and procedures, and provide student work to DePaul College Prep as directed
Students and parents/guardians who fail to comply with these requirements are not eligible for financial aid renewal.
Criteria for Incoming Freshmen:
- Who is eligible to apply for Financial Aid?
- How does the school determine a family’s eligibility for tuition assistance?
- Who determines the amount of assistance each family receives?
- Does DePaul College Prep give out scholarships based on academic merit?
- If I applied for and received assistance last year, do I have to apply again this year?
- What if my taxes are not completed by the application deadline?
- What is the DePaul College Prep Student Work Program?
- Do you have any sibling discounts?
- Does DePaul College Prep offer athletic scholarships?