Financial Aid & Scholarships
DePaul Prep Financial Aid
Criteria for current students:
For returning students, please fill out a financial aid application every year. The online financial aid application opens on October 1, 2021 in FACTS Grant & Aid and closes on February 7, 2022 for current students.
- The existing tuition account must be current, with no amounts owed.
- Students who receive financial aid must maintain at least a 2.0 GPA.
- Students must observe all school discipline policies and procedures.
- A financial aid application must be filed within the application period. Late applications are not eligible for consideration. Incomplete applications are not eligible for consideration.
Students and parents or guardians who fail to comply with these requirements are not eligible for financial aid. Consideration for financial aid is given only to families that apply for financial assistance during the open application season in FACTS Grant & Aid.
Criteria for Incoming Freshmen & Prospective transfer students:
For incoming 9th-grade students applying for the 2022-2023 school year, and prospective transfer students, the process begins with completing both the Admissions Application and the Financial Aid Application.
The online financial aid application opens on October 1st in FACTS Grant & Aid and closes on December 31, 2021 for incoming 9th-graders and prospective transfer students.
Consideration for financial aid is given only to families that apply for financial assistance during the open application season in FACTS Grant & Aid. Financial aid applications filed after December 31, 2021 are not eligible for consideration. Incomplete applications are not eligible for consideration. Students who sit for the Entrance Exam at DePaul College Prep have priority for financial aid awards.
- How do I apply for Financial Aid?
- Who is eligible to apply for Financial Aid?
- How does the school determine a family’s eligibility for tuition assistance?
- Who determines the amount of assistance each family receives?
- If I applied for and received assistance last year, do I have to apply again this year?
- What if my taxes are not completed by the application deadline?
- How will I be notified if I receive a financial aid award?
- Do you have any sibling discounts?
- Does DePaul College Prep offer athletic scholarships?