Financial Aid & Scholarships
Thanks to the generosity of our board members and benefactors, DePaul College Prep can offer our students two kinds of financial assistance:
- Need-based tuition assistance for students who apply and qualify based on the family's financial need
- Academic scholarships for eligible students who score 80 or above on the Catholic High School Entrance Exam
Criteria for current students:
For returning students, please fill out a financial aid application every year. The online financial aid application opened on October 1st in FACTS Grant & Aid and closed on February 8th for current students.
- The existing tuition account must be current, with no amounts owed.
- Students who receive financial aid must maintain at least a 2.0 GPA.
- Students must observe all school discipline policies and procedures.
- A financial aid application must be filed within the application period. Late applications are not eligible for consideration.
Students and parents or guardians who fail to comply with these requirements are not eligible for financial aid. Consideration for financial aid is given only to families that apply for financial assistance during the open application season in FACTS Grant & Aid.
Criteria for Incoming Freshmen & Prospective transfer students:
For incoming 9th-grade students and prospective transfer students, the process begins with completing both the Admissions Application and the Financial Aid Application.
The online financial aid application opened on October 1st in FACTS Grant & Aid and closed January 15th for incoming 9th-graders and prospective transfer students.
Consideration for financial aid is given only to families that apply for financial assistance during the open application season in FACTS Grant & Aid. Financial aid applications filed after January 8 are not eligible for consideration. Students who sit for the Entrance Exam at DePaul College Prep have priority for financial aid awards. Accommodations to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the administration of the Catholic HIgh School Entrance Exam have not yet been announced for this year’s admissions season. If live testing dates are not possible, DePaul College Prep will give preference to those students who designate DePaul College Prep as their first choice Catholic High School.
See the FAQs Below for More information on Financial Aid
- How do I apply for Financial Aid?
- Who is eligible to apply for Financial Aid?
- How does the school determine a family’s eligibility for tuition assistance?
- Who determines the amount of assistance each family receives?
- If I applied for and received assistance last year, do I have to apply again this year?
- What if my taxes are not completed by the application deadline?
- How will I be notified if I receive a financial aid award?
- Do you have any sibling discounts?
- Does DePaul College Prep offer athletic scholarships?