Financial Aid & Scholarships
Financial Aid Application Opens 10/1
*The deadline for returning students is February 7, 2022.
The deadline for incoming freshmen is December 31, 2021.
Every family applying for financial aid is strongly encouraged to review the FAQs below that provide instructions and guidance to the application process.
For assistance with the FACTS application, please call FACTS Customer Service 866-315-9262. For questions regarding financial aid at DePaul College Prep, please email our Tuition and Financial Aid Manager, Anne Marie Piazza
*To receive a decision before freshmen registration night, current families with a prospective freshman should apply for financial aid by December 31
DePaul Prep Financial Aid
Criteria for current students:
For returning students, please fill out a financial aid application every year. The online financial aid application opens on October 1, 2021 in FACTS Grant & Aid and closes on February 7, 2022 for current students. Returning families with incoming freshmen should complete their application by the earlier, December 31, 2021 deadline.
- The existing tuition account must be current, with no amounts owed.
- Students who receive financial aid must maintain at least a 2.0 GPA.
- Students must observe all school discipline policies and procedures.
- A financial aid application must be filed within the application period. Late applications are not eligible for consideration. Incomplete applications are not eligible for consideration.
Students and parents or guardians who fail to comply with these requirements are not eligible for financial aid. Consideration for financial aid is given only to families with a complete and verified financial aid application, filed during the open application season in FACTS Grant & Aid.
Criteria for Incoming Freshmen:
For incoming 9th-grade students applying for the 2022-2023 school year, the process begins with completing both the Admissions Application and the Financial Aid Application.
The online financial aid application opens on October 1st in FACTS Grant & Aid and closes on December 31, 2021 for incoming 9th-graders and prospective transfer students.
Consideration for financial aid is given only to families that apply for financial assistance during the open application season in FACTS Grant & Aid. Financial aid applications filed after December 31, 2021 are not eligible for consideration. Incomplete applications that are not verified, are also not eligible for first-round consideration. Students who sit for the Entrance Exam at DePaul College Prep have priority for financial aid awards.
- How do I apply for Financial Aid? What documents are required?
- What are some frequently used financial aid terms?
- Who is eligible, and who should fill out an application for Financial Aid? What about students of divorced, separated or never married parents?
- How does the school determine a family’s eligibility for tuition assistance?
- Who determines the amount of assistance each family receives?
- If I applied for and received assistance last year, do I have to apply again this year?
- What if my taxes are not completed by the application deadline?
- How will I be notified if I receive a financial aid award?
- Is there a sibling discount?
- Does DePaul College Prep offer athletic scholarships?