International Student Program
Please note that we are no longer accepting international student applications for the 2018-19 school year.
As the world becomes increasingly global and more connected, students will attend college and work alongside individuals from a wide variety of cultures, ethnic backgrounds and faiths. Through the international program, DePaul Prep is exposing students to a multicultural educational experience, providing them with the tools to appreciate and understand different perspectives. These tools will make them better prepared to navigate and succeed in a world in which it has become imperative to be culturally well-versed. International students are given opportunities to develop their English skills, learn about American culture and receive strong academic rigor at DePaul College Prep.
International Student Application Checklist:
- DePaul College Prep Application (4 pages)
- Essay: written (not typed) by the student only
- Report Card
- Official Transcript
- Standardized Test Scores
- Discipline Report
- TOFEL Test Score
- Copy of Passport
- Financial supporter’s bank statement issued within 60 days
- Immunization record and eye examination report
- Please note: Student must reside, full-time, with an adult guardian while attending DePaul College Prep. Proof of guardianship and residence information must be provided prior to attendance.