International Student Program
As the world becomes increasingly global and more connected, students will attend college and work alongside individuals from a wide variety of cultures, ethnic backgrounds and faiths. Through the international program, DePaul Prep is exposing students to a multicultural educational experience, providing them with the tools to appreciate and understand different perspectives. These tools will make them better prepared to navigate and succeed in a world in which it has become imperative to be culturally well-versed. International students are given opportunities to develop their English skills, learn about American culture and receive strong academic rigor at DePaul College Prep.
For more information contact Ms. Nicole Rand at 773-423-5031 or via email at email@example.com.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT’S APPLICATION CHECK LIST:
- DePaul College Prep Application (4 pages)
- Essay: written (not typed) by the student only
- Report Card
- Official Transcript
- Standardized Test Scores
- Discipline Report
- TOFEL Test Score
- Copy of Passport
- Financial supporter’s bank statement issued within 60 days
- Immunization record and eye examination report
- Please note: Student must reside, full-time, with an adult guardian while attending DePaul College Prep. Proof of guardianship and residence information must be provided prior to attendance.
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE APRIL 1, 2018 for the 2018-2019 school year.