Transfer Students

Dear Prospective Student and Family,

Thank you for your interest in DePaul College Prep. To ensure your admission process as a transfer student goes as smoothly as possible, please complete the following steps:

Transfer Application Checklist

 Application (completed by parent/guardian and student)
 Essay (completed by student)
 Student Discipline and Record Report (completed by current school officials)
 Official Transcripts

The following is a list of additional documents that need to be returned with these forms:
 Copy of student’s birth certificate
 Copy of special learning plan if applicable (IEP, 504, ICEP)

Please return all completed forms to the Admissions Department by fax or email. Attn: Admissions Department
DePaul College Prep
Fax: 773.539.9158

If you have any questions please contact Thomas Kleinschmidt at 773-423-5037. We look forward to reviewing your completed application.

Sincerely, Thomas Kleinschmidt