Now accepting transfer applications for the 2019-20 school year.
DePaul College Prep accepts transfer applications for sophomores and juniors. Please note that DePaul Prep does not accept senior transfers.
transfer applications are accepted on a rolling deadline
How to Apply:
- Complete your Admissions Application.
- Make sure you have uploaded all the necessary documentation with your application (see below).
- Complete the Discipline & Record Report Authorization Form.
- Request official transcripts from your current high school be sent directly to DePaul College Prep. Transcripts must be sent from a student's current school in a sealed envelope with the school's seal. Students can request transcripts from a school counselor or school registrar's office.
- Complete a Financial Aid application if applicable.
Discipline & Record Report Authorization Form
Please complete the top section of this form and submit to your student's current high school. The current school will then be able to send your child's discipline report and records directly to DePaul College Prep via email or mail. Once submitted and complete, current schools should send records to: email@example.com