At DePaul College Prep, there is a proud tradition and history of athletic excellence, team spirit and camaraderie among our student-athletes and supporters. Our philosophy at DePaul College Prep is that the athletics program provides an educational experience that is an important and meaningful asset to the great work in our classrooms. Our student athletes learn to excel with integrity, respect, hard work and leadership, while setting personal goals in a collaborative team environment.
DePaul Prep boys teams participate in the Chicago Catholic League and the girls teams participate in the Girls Catholic Athletic Conference. Our athletes are some of the best and brightest in the country, and are always proud to be a Ram.
At DePaul College Prep, we pride ourselves on our athletes’ balance of excellence on the field and in the classroom, with some of the following objectives:
- To develop high level of sportsmanship among all our players.
- To cultivate school spirit, morale and loyalty.
- To develop an understanding, respect, and support of our athletic conferences, the Chicago Catholic League and Girls Catholic Athletic Conference.
- To help our players understand the appropriate attitudes that should be displayed when winning and losing both on and off the field.
- To encourage our players to support and respect all other athletes within the athletic program.
- To help the players display a sense of class and respect for our opponent.
- To develop concepts of goal attainment through hard work and rigorous self-discipline.
- To Win!