DePaul Prep is currently following an adjusted E-Learning bell schedule and will do so through the end of the school year. The new schedule along with resources and expectations for E-Learning can be found below.
What are E-Learning days at DePaul Prep?
Students are instructed to sign in to Schoology and the e-Conferencing App that teachers have practiced with them in class. Student attendance will be taken by teachers each period of the day. DePaul will follow the adjusted E-Learning bell schedule for each day of the week, with the school day beginning at 10 AM and ending at 2:35 PM. Daily morning and afternoon announcements will be posted to Schoology.
- E-Learning Week 9 Wrap-Up, 5/22/20 at 3:15 PM
- E-Learning Week 7 Wrap-Up & Survey Results, 5/8/20 at 4:10 PM
- E-Learning Week 6 Wrap-Up, 5/1/20 at 3:30 PM
- E-Learning Week 4 Wrap-Up, 4/17/20 at 3:50 PM
- E-Learning Week 3: Update on Grades, Finals, and End of Year, 4/10/20 at 11 AM
- E-Learning Recap: Week 2, 4/3/20 at 3:30 PM
- E-Learning Interruptions & Frustrations, 4/2/20 at 10:45 AM
- Schedule Adjustment for E-Learning Days, 3/27/20 at 10:25 AM
- School Update & Next Steps, 3/25/20 at 3 PM
- Recap: Day 1 of E-Learning, 3/23/20 at 6:15 PM
- E-Learning Reminder & Video, 3/22/20 at 2 PM
- E-Learning Expectations & Preparation, 3/20/20 at 4:20 PM
- What are E-Learning days at DePaul Prep?
- What if my child has trouble logging into the Conferencing App with Schoology?
- What happens if my student does not log into the Conferencing App at all?
- What are the expectations during the Conferencing App classroom?
- What do students do during study hall or lunch?
- Who do I contact if I have tech questions or am having trouble with my technology during E-Learning days?