Welcome to the DePaul College Prep Parent Portal! This page is for current DePaul Prep parents. Communicating important information efficiently to our families is one of our highest priorities. We encourage all of our parents to use this portal to access the many resources our students and families use regularly at DePaul Prep.
Coming Up @ DePaul Prep
DePaul Prep's every-other-week newsletter
Read the latest:
September 16, 2020
Campus Tours for Current Parents
Current parents are invited to tour the new campus on select weekend days in September, and select Wednesdays through December.
Safety Protocols for Campus Tours
- There will be three (3) groups of ten (10) attendees per tour (groups will be preassigned and have designated starting places to avoid crowding).
- All tour attendees will be required to wear a mask for the entirety of their time on campus, both inside and outside, and maintain appropriate social distancing.
- All attendees will have their temperature checked upon arrival. Hand sanitizing stations are located in prominent places throughout the campus.
- NEW STUDENTS: Setting up your DePaul Prep Email Address
- NEW STUDENTS: PE Uniforms - PRE-ORDER NOW
- NOW AVAILABLE: Magnus Health
- Summer Reading Requirements
- Ordering Uniforms from Lands' End
- Student Dining & My MealTime
- Review the Parent/Student Directory & Media Consent
- Fall Sports Requirements
- Mission & Ministry, and Service
- Spirit Wear with old branding, & Spirit Shop sale
How-To's and Guides
FACTS Management – How to retrieve tax information for 2019
Follow these steps to retrieve and print a summary of your tuition payments for 2019. Your payment summary will include the date range, your family name, student information and the DePaul Prep Federal Tax ID #.
- Log into your Facts Management Tuition account. https://online.factsmgt.com/
- Select “View Details” (located next to Payment Plan & Billing)
- Select “View Payment Summary”
- Select “2019” from drop down menu
- Select “Print” (upper right hand corner)
If you have any additional questions, please contact FACTS customer service at (866) 441-4637
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
Sun, Aug 30
Tue, Sep 1
Wed, Sep 2
Thu, Sep 3
Fri, Sep 4
Sat, Sep 5
Sun, Sep 6
Mon, Sep 7
Tue, Sep 8
College Kickoff Night
Thu, Sep 10
Fri, Sep 11
Sat, Sep 12
Sun, Sep 13
Mon, Sep 14
Tue, Sep 15
Thu, Sep 17
Fri, Sep 18
Sat, Sep 19
Mon, Sep 21
Tue, Sep 22
Fri, Sep 25
Sat, Sep 26
Mon, Sep 28
Tue, Sep 29
Wed, Sep 30
Fri, Oct 2
Sat, Oct 3
The Parent Association of DePaul College Prep welcomes you to the new 2020-21 school year!
As a DePaul Prep parent, you are automatically members of the DePaul Prep Parent Association. The Parent Association offers the opportunity for you to meet other parents at one of the many events we host and volunteer at throughout the year, in addition to scheduled meetings.
We are always looking for creative and energetic parents to work on committees. Contact the Parent Association if you are interested in volunteering or have more questions.
Established fresh in 2019, the Mission of the DePaul College Prep Booster Club is to foster an environment of support and encouragement, while creating a spirited atmosphere for students, families, coaches, faculty and the community of DePaul College Prep. It is our goal to create awareness of the athletic programs, clubs and additional extra-curricular activities; create volunteer opportunities; and to raise funds through fundraising activities to enhance the student experience at DePaul College Prep.
Contact DePaul Prep
Main Office: (773) 539-3600
Fax: (773) 539-9158
Address after August 1:
Mailing Address: 3333 N. Rockwell Avenue, Chicago, IL 60618
Visitor Address (Entrance and Parking): 3300 N. Campbell Avenue, Chicago, IL 60618
President: Mary A. Dempsey
Principal: Dr. Megan Stanton-Anderson
Assistant Principal: Stan Niemiec
Assistant Principal: Maria Hill
Dean of Students (Freshmen/Sophomores): April Greer
Dean of Students (Juniors/Seniors): Joe Voss
Dean of Student Activities & Student Life: Chris Petersen
Director of Athletics: Pat Mahoney
Director of Admissions: Tom Kleinschmidt
Director of Institutional Advancement: Amy Golden
Director of Mission & Ministry: Flo Merkl-Deutsch
Director of Finance & Operations: Lisa Pilcher
Director of Technology: Theresa Allen