- New Campus
- Presidential Letters
Welcome to the DePaul College Prep Parent Portal! This page is for current DePaul Prep parents. Communicating important information efficiently to our families is one of our highest priorities. We encourage all of our parents to use this portal to access the many resources our students and families use regularly at DePaul Prep.
Make your Annual Appeal Gift Today
It is expected that all families contribute to the Fund for Excellence as part of their yearly giving to DePaul Prep. Our goal is 100% participation from every DePaul Prep family. No gift is too small! Give a one-time gift or spread your gift over several months via FACTS.
Make your gift before December 31st!
The Spring Fling planning committee is currently accepting item & experience donations for our silent and live auctions!
Coming Up @ DePaul Prep
Wednesday, December 4, 2019
DePaul Prep's every-other-week newsletter
How-To's and Guides
- Parent & Student Handbook
- Dress Code & Lands' End Uniforms
- Drug, Alcohol and Tobacco Prevention Policy
- Late Work Policy & Homework Philosophy
- Morning Drop-off Protocol
To ensure both a safe and efficient morning routine, please review the procedures below. California Avenue and traffic along the street can become hectic and congested with both Chicago Jewish Day School and DePaul Prep parents using the same few blocks for school drop-off. Be mindful of your surroundings, other cars and pedestrians, and students!
- Students enter DePaul Prep through the main door at 3633 N. California Ave.
- Have your child ready to exit when you arrive at the drop-off area on the east side of California Ave.
- Do not park in the drop-off area. If you need to park, please park in our lot on the north side of the building.
- Follow the line of cars in and out of the drop-off lane.
- If approaching from the north, please drop your child at the crosswalk at Addison St.
- Be mindful of bicycles and pedestrians at all times. Our drop-off lane shares space with a designated bike lane.
- Ride-shares must also follow these guidelines.
The Parent Association of DePaul College Prep welcomes you to the new 2019-20 school year!
As a DePaul Prep parent, you are automatically members of the DePaul Prep Parent Association. The Parent Association offers the opportunity for you to meet other parents at one of the many events we host and volunteer at throughout the year, in addition to scheduled meetings.
We are always looking for creative and energetic parents to work on committees. Please contact Ms. Ellen Meents-DeCaigny, Parent Association President, if you are interested in volunteering or have more questions.
Winter/Spring 2020 Involvement Opportunities
- "Stock the Lounge" & Breakfast to kick off Catholic Schools Week
- Volunteers for the Tom Kleinschmidt Endowed Scholarship Basketball Game
- "Say It With Sweets" Faculty Appreciation event
- Promotion of Spring Fling Gala
- Spring Fling Gala
- Walk to Wrigley
- Junior and senior parents to organize Senior Luncheon
- Teacher Appreciation Week
...as well as numerous opportunities throughout the semester with Athletics & sports teams, Fundraising & Events, Faculty & Staff Appreciation, holiday events, community events, volunteer & service opportunities, and much more.
Established fresh in 2019, the Mission of the DePaul College Prep Booster Club is to foster an environment of support and encouragement, while creating a spirited atmosphere for students, families, coaches, faculty and the community of DePaul College Prep. It is our goal to create awareness of the athletic programs, clubs and additional extra-curricular activities; create volunteer opportunities; and to raise funds through fundraising activities to enhance the student experience at DePaul College Prep.
Contact DePaul Prep
Main Office: (773) 539-3600
Fax: (773) 539-9158
DePaul College Prep
3633 N California Ave.
Chicago, IL 60618
President: Mary A. Dempsey
Principal: Dr. Megan Stanton-Anderson
Assistant Principal: Stan Niemiec
Dean of Students (Freshmen/Sophomores): April Greer
Dean of Students (Juniors/Seniors): Joe Voss
Dean of Student Activities & Student Life: Chris Petersen
Director of Athletics: Pat Mahoney
Director of Admissions: Tom Kleinschmidt
Director of Institutional Advancement: Amy Golden
Director of Mission & Values: Flo Merkl-Deutsch
Director of Finance & Operations: Lisa Pilcher
Director of Technology: Theresa Allen