Food Services & Dining Hall
Lunch Program Service Modifications: Quest’s Safety Plan during COVID-19
We are happy to offer the option to add money to your student's lunch account online through our online partner My MealTime. Accounts can be set up using your students' barcode ID number. Their ID badge then can be used for purchasing items in the cafeteria. Balances at the end of the year will be transferred to the following school year.
To log into MyMealtime (First time users)
- Visit https://www.mymealtime.
- Select "Register"
- Fill out Parent Account Details.
- Enter your student number to link your account to their Student ID.
If you already have an account with another DePaul Prep student:
- Log in, and select "Manage Cafeteria Accounts"
- Click ADD STUDENT
- Search for the school: DePaul College Prep
- Enter your student number (FOUND ON YOUR STUDENT'S ID CARD) to link your account to their Student ID.
We would love to continue the conversation. Please contact Quest with dietary needs or concerns.
Food Service Director