DePaul College Prep provides a challenging, Catholic high school education to the young women and men of Chicago. As a community of faith and academic excellence, we are committed to our Vision to "strive to create an educated, compassionate and just world, one student at a time."
The Fund For Excellence Annual Appeal supports our Vision by funding scholarships and financial aid for deserving students, expanding professional development for our faculty and enhancing DePaul Prep's programs devoted to science, technology, engineering, the arts and math (STEAM).
Between now and December 31, 2017, our primary goal is to achieve 100% participation from every DePaul Prep family to support the Fund for Excellence, at a level that is comfortable to you. With your help, DePaul Prep will continue to excel academically and will be accessible to more students and families. Thank you for your commitment to our mission and for your generous support.
- All contributions to the Annual Appeal are 100% tax-deductible.
- 100% participation from every DePaul College Prep family.
- Matching gift funds from your employer are encouraged and accepted.
- The goal of the Fund for Excellence is $200,000 and 100% participation.
- We are asking for your gift or pledge commitment by December 31, 2017.