The Mission of the DePaul Prep Booster Club is to foster an environment of support and encouragement, while creating a spirited atmosphere for students, families, coaches, faculty and the community. Our goal is to create awareness of the athletic programs, academic teams and co-curricular programs; create volunteer opportunities; and to raise funds through fundraising activities to enhance the student experience at DePaul College Prep.
Annual Membership - $100
Complimentary admission for 4 adults/2 children to all home games (non-playoff games) for the entire year
Booster CLub Magnet
- Help Booster Club stock up concession items for Fall - an immediate need for August! If you wish to donate, visit the Fall Amazon wish list. It provides an easy option for direct delivery to the school.
- Give back to the community at a Friday Night Lights football game! Parent volunteers are needed as greeters, parking attendants and to staff the concession stand. Learn more and sign up here.
- Volunteer at the Fall In Event on Sunday, September 17. Click here to volunteer for one of the easy and fun volunteer shifts.
It's because of your support we have been able to provide the community with the following items:
Girls Lacrosse Uniforms
Exercise & Training Equipment
SEED MONEY FOR CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- French Honor Society Mardi Gras Festival (food and supplies)
- Chinese Lantern Festival (food and supplies)
- Irish Heritage Week - Shannon Rovers
- Young Women of Color Symposium (food and entry fee)
- STEAM Club - Ruben's Tube
SUPPORTING OUR SENIORS
Graduation Yard Signs
DePaul Prep Cookies from Misericordia
Booster Club Leads
Griffin '22, Chiara '23, Francesca '26
Erin '24, Marty '27
Matthew '25, Andrew '25