Below we've compiled a list of DePaul Prep community-owned restaurants and breweries who are still operating for delivery and curbside pickup during the Stay-At-Home Order. We are proud to support our DePaul Prep community-owned businesses!
Do you know of, or own, a DePaul Prep community-owned or managed restaurant that we don't have on this list?
Send a note with details of the restaurant to Ms. Michelle Maurer at email@example.com
Piazza Bella (The DeCaigny Family - DCP) // Order via GrubHub
Lush Wine & Spirits (Friend of DePaul Prep) // Order Spring Fling menu by noon on Friday, May 29
Cafe Tola (Owned by GT Alum, Parent of Alumnus & DCP aunt & uncle) // Order via GrubHub
The Piggery (Owned by GT Alum) // Order via GrubHub
ERIS Brewery & Cider House (The Bailey Family - DCP) // Order online at www.erischicago.com
- Hours of Operation
- Beer & Cider pickup: MON-SAT 12-8 PM
- Full Menu pickup & delivery: WED-FRI 4-8 PM, SAT 12-8 PM
- Pickup details: walk in to lobby or call us from your car in parking lot
- Delivery details: [E/W Boundaries: Western to Central, N/S Boundaries: Peterson to Fullerton]
- "Every Wednesday we feature a 32oz howler of one of our beers for $10!"
Old Irving Brewing (The Linnemeyer Family - DCP) // Online menu at https://tinyurl.com/OIBtakeout
- Hours of Operation
- Tuesday-Sunday from 12-8 PM
- Food & beer curbside pickup (no delivery)
D’Agostino’s // https://dagsdelivers.com/order-online
- Hours of Operation:
- Wed - Sat 4-8:30 PM
- Curbside pickup by calling the bar directly at 773-907-2226
- "Visit our social media outlets for daily deals and see specials."
Reclaimed (The Bell Family - friend of DCP) // Online menu at www.reclaimedtakeout.com
- House of Operation:
- Curbside pickup for food and wine: Tuesday-Saturday 3-8 PM
- "Check out our website for virtual events occurring regularly!"
Puebla Taqueria & Restaurant (The Sanchez Family - DCP ) // Order via GrubHub
Kite String Cantina (Friend of DePaul Prep) // www.kitestringcantina.com
- The bar is closed, but Kite String has shifted to offering KITE FOOD CLUB: weekly curated grocery boxes with local produce, ethical proteins and prepared foods by Chef Renee! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.