Hello from the Parent Association of DePaul College Prep!
As a DePaul Prep parent, you are automatically members of the DePaul Prep Parent Association.
We are always looking for creative and energetic parents to work on committees. Please contact Missi Manion, Parent Association President, if you are interested in volunteering or have more questions.
Say it with Sweets! (Teacher & Staff Support)
February 14, 2023
Click here to sign-up!
Parent Association Book Club
April 17, 2023 | Corboy Hall
Reading: Killers of a Certain Age by Deanna Raybourn
RSVP coming soon
Sophomore Families Treat the Teachers
April 4, 2023
RSVP coming soon
- DePaul Prep Parent Portal
- Family Action Network (FAN) connects parents, educators and professionals through collaborative programming.
COMMUNITY BUILDING- Community is the heart of the DePaul Prep Parent Association. Throughout the year, we strive to offer a variety of opportunities for families to gather and connect. Whether we are meeting at a social event or working together to show appreciation for our amazing teachers and staff and all that they do, we help to build and foster our community.
PARENT ENGAGEMENT- Throughout the year, we work with the DePaul Prep leadership team to offer information sessions, guest speakers, new family support and networking opportunities.
FUNDRAISING- The Parent Association is proud to support fundraising efforts throughout the year to help bridge the tuition gap, support our students, support our faculty and staff, and fund many of our community parent events.
BOOSTER CLUB- Our Booster Club raises funds for the athletic teams, academic teams and co-curricular programs, helping to enrich the DePaul Prep experience for all students. The Parent Association collaborates with the Booster Club to foster an environment of support and encouragement, while creating a spirited atmosphere for students, parents, faculty and the entire DePaul Prep community.
Have you utilized the Parent Portal?
Contact the Parent Association Team
Missi Mannion (Erin '24)
Parent Association President
Parent Association Leadership Team
Login to the Parent Portal to contact your grade chair.
Parental involvement is an integral part of the success of your child and of DePaul College Prep. An involved parent is always an asset to our community.
As primary educators of our children and working in collaboration with DePaul College Prep’s Principal and President, we build stronger parent engagement and partnership by promoting a welcoming and inclusive opportunity and tradition of volunteerism throughout our school community.
- The Parent Association provides a means by which parents can support and promote the mission of the School, its co-curricular programs, and other events.
- The Parent Association helps communicate opportunities for parents to volunteer at school programs and activities, promotes our vision, mission and message, and works collaboratively with the Principal and President to further the mission of the school.
- Through faith, knowledge, and service, the grade chairs and committees will foster a sense of community through the involvement of parents, students, faculty, alumni and friends.