Walk to Wrigley Raffle
$5,000 Grand Prize!
Grand Prize-winning ticket pulled on the night of our virtual Spring Fling on Saturday, May 30
1 for $20
3 for $50
6 for $100
Purchase tickets from any DePaul Prep student or here online before May 28!
Proceeds of the WALK TO WRIGLEY RAFFLE directly benefit the students of DePaul College Prep and help bridge the gap between tuition and true costs. Raffle tickets are available through May 28th, and the winning ticket will be pulled during our virtual SPRING FLING: FULL DREAM AHEAD on Saturday, May 30, 2020.
- Grand Prize: $5,000
- Student-seller of the Grand Prize-winning ticket will receive $500 cash
- The TOP STUDENT SELLER who sells the most tickets overall will be awarded the opportunity to throw the first pitch at a future Cubs game!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Raffle prizes are not transferable outside of the winner’s family.
- Raffle ticket purchases are available only to those persons 18 years or older.
- Each ticket shall represent an equal opportunity to win the raffle. The winning ticket will be selected on Saturday, May 30, 2020, during the virtual Spring Fling: Full Dream Ahead.
- The grand prize winner will be notified by phone and/or email, and must claim their prize by June 5, 2020. Winner need not be present to win.
- The grand prize winner will not receive their prize until proper identification (photo ID) has been supplied.
- All proceeds of the raffle are for the benefit of DePaul College Prep, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, EIN #53-0196617.
DePaul Prep will withhold the appropriate taxes before distribution of the cash prize, as required by law. All prizes are subject to applicable federal, state and local taxes.
- What do we do with raffle money and ticket stubs we’ve already collected? How do we turn them in?
- Can people buy raffle tickets online?
- When are stubs and raffle money due? When is the last day people can buy tickets?
- What is the Grand Prize, winning ticket seller prize, and top seller prize? Have they changed?
- When will the Grand Prize be drawn and top student-seller be determined?
- Will there be a “walk,” as a school community, to a baseball game this season?
- Is there an easy way to email my friends or post on social media about the raffle?