DePaul College Prep features a comprehensive post secondary planning program, designed to educate, support, and serve our diverse student population. The vision of our multi-year program is rooted in our student-focused and values-based approach. Our intention is to guide and to lift our young learners towards their educational goals, in the spirit of our DePaul Prep mission.
DePaul Prep College Planning offers:
- Personalized conversations and individual meetings with students, offering expertise and guidance on their post secondary plan
- Classroom-based college and career-focused curriculum
- In-class co-instructional curriculum for college essay support in partnership with our English faculty
- Junior College Conference with each student and their family to assist with setting intentions for their post-secondary plan
- Full access to Maia Learning - our dynamic, post-secondary software - offering four-year academic planning, career matching, and college research tools.
- Direct, in-person connection to college admissions professionals through both our robust fall rep visit calendar and our in-house Spring College Fair.
- On-Site, school-supported standardized testing including: PSAT 8/9, Pre-ACT, PSAT/NMSQT, ACT, SAT, Advanced Placement (AP) exams, and International Baccalaureate (IB) assessments
- On-site standardized test prep courses
- 10+ post-secondary focused evening programs and presentations
- Counselor-led resumé and interview skill development coursework
- Proprietary, in-house searchable Scholarship database
- Counselor-directed college-focused week-long summer course
- Financial Aid completion workshops in partnership with the Illinois Student Assistance Commission
Maia is a comprehensive college and career-readiness platform that enables self-discovery, career exploration, academic planning, and college preparation. Students utilize Maia to organize all materials in preparing for college applications. Parents have access to Maia as well.
Log Into Maia
The Common App
The Common App is a universal online college application used by over 1,000 colleges and universities around the world.
Log Into the Common App
2023-2024 Common App Instructions
The College Counseling team developed this guide to provide you with step-by-step instructions for completing each section of the Common App.
Access the Instructions
Common App Requirements Grid
Need help identifying what materials each of your college requires? Visit the 23-24 Requirements Grid from the Common App to find deadlines, testing policy, application fees, and more.
Access the Grid
DePaul College Prep Scholarship Database
We are continually adding new scholarship opportunities as we learn of them. Be sure to note deadlines and requirements. Our database includes scholarship search engines, scholarships for specific grade levels, and college-specific scholarships/scholarship sites.
Search for Scholarships
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is the form families fill out to get financial aid from the federal government to help pay for college, including grants, work-study, and low-interest loans from the U.S. Department of Education.
Many states and colleges also use the FAFSA to determine which students get financial aid and how much they’ll get. FAFSA is currently undergoing changes and is tentatively slated to open in December.
Some colleges require applicants to complete the CSS Profile, which is an online application they use to help determine institutional aid. The CSS profile opens before FAFSA and may have an earlier deadline than FAFSA.
Learn about the CSS Profile
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
Sun, Oct 1
Discovering U General Information Session in Chicago
Jones College Prep, 700 S State St, Chicago, IL 60605, USA
Mon, Oct 2
Tue, Oct 3
Wed, Oct 4
Thu, Oct 5
Fri, Oct 6
Sat, Oct 7
Tue, Oct 10
Wed, Oct 11
Thu, Oct 12
Fri, Oct 13
Sun, Oct 15
Subscribe to Alerts University of Las Vegas Nevada Student Visit
DePaul College Prep, 3333 N Rockwell St, Chicago, IL 60618, USA
Mon, Oct 16
Tue, Oct 17
Wed, Oct 18
Thu, Oct 19
Fri, Oct 20
Sat, Oct 21
Sun, Oct 22
Mon, Oct 23
Tue, Oct 24
Wed, Oct 25
Thu, Oct 26
Fri, Oct 27
Sat, Oct 28
Sun, Oct 29
Mon, Oct 30
Tue, Oct 31
Wed, Nov 1
Thu, Nov 2
Fri, Nov 3
Sat, Nov 4