DePaul College Prep features a comprehensive post secondary planning program, designed to educate, support, and serve our diverse student population. The vision of our multi-year program is rooted in our student-focused approach. Our intention is to guide and to lift our young learners towards their educational goals, in the spirit of our DePaul Prep mission.
DePaul Prep College Planning offers:
- Personalized conversations and individual meetings with students
- Classroom-based College and Career focused curriculum
- Junior College Conference with family to set post secondary plan
- Full access to Naviance - our college search database and digital planning tool
- Direct connection to college admissions professionals via Rep Visits
- On-Site, school-supported standardized testing including: PSAT 8/9, Pre-ACT, PSAT/NMSQT, ACT, SAT, Advanced Placement (AP) exams, and International Baccalaureate (IB) assessments
- Robust line up of college-focused evening programming and presentations
- Consulting expertise with DePaul University's Office of Admissions and referrals to the Education and Counseling Center
- Counselor-led resumé and interview skill development coursework
- Financial Aid workshops in partnership with Illinois Student Assistance Commission
- Spring semester College Fair
NavianceNaviance is a comprehensive college and career-readiness platform that enables self-discovery, career exploration, academic planning, and college preparation. Students utilize Naviance to organize all materials in prepping for college applications.
start your common app onlineThe Common App is a universal college application used by over 700 colleges and universities around the world.