Summer Dual Enrollment - DePaul University
The application for Summer 2022 Dual Enrollment courses is now live!
Rising juniors and rising seniors interested in submitting an application for summer Dual Enrollment courses with DePaul University should first review the program and course descriptions (linked below), and then create an account via the DePaul University application site to submit the online application.
Questions about the program? Please reach out to Assistant Principal, Mr. Stan Niemiec, at firstname.lastname@example.org .
This summer, students in the Class of 2023 and Class of 2024 are able to enroll in college courses at DePaul University to earn transferable college credit. While taking these courses, DePaul Prep students will have the experience of attending class alongside college students and, due to our academic partnership with DePaul University, DePaul Prep students receive a significant discount for the courses.
Rising juniors and rising seniors interested in submitting an application for summer Dual Enrollment courses should first review the program and course descriptions (Dual Enrollment Course Guide and FAQs), then create an account via the DePaul University application website to select classes and complete the application process.
The online application process for enrollment is:
- Students select their top 5 choices and provide a counselor name/email
- The student's counselor will submit the most current transcript via the DePaul University Slate document upload
- Once this is completed, the student application is ready for processing
- After an application is processed, the student is notified via the DePaul University Application Portal account that they created notifying them about the course choice they were accepted into for the Summer Dual Enrollment Program
- Please contact Assistant Principal, Stan Niemiec, with any questions about the program.