Summer Dual Enrollment - DePaul University
Rising DePaul Prep juniors and seniors have the opportunity to enroll in college courses at DePaul University to earn transferable college credit through our summer Dual Enrollment Program. Students enrolled in the Dual Enrollment Program will have the experience of attending college courses alongside DePaul University students and, due to our academic partnership with DePaul University, will receive a significant discount for the credit.
Rising juniors and seniors interested in applying for summer Dual Enrollment courses should first review the program and course descriptions released each spring. The application will be submitted online and must be approved by both a counselor and DePaul University.
Summer at DePaul Prep and DePaul University
Wednesday, March 15 at 6:00 p.m.
DePaul Prep and DePaul University administration covered summer opportunities at both institutions, including summer school, dual enrollment, and enrichment.
Click here to watch the recording
- Review Course Information
- Fill out Dual Enrollment Interest form
- Registration link will be emailed to addresses from the Interest Form
- Student and Parent/Guardian will register through DePaul University.
Courses offered in the past include, but are not limited to:
- The Brain: Biology and Behavior (Lecture and Lab)
- General Physics (Lecture and Lab)
- Business Statistics
- Summer Calculus I and II
- Ancient Egypt (Africa)
- American Political System
- Urban Poverty
- Personal and Community Health
- Introductory Psychology I and II
- Intro to Mass Communication
- Business and Professional Communication
- Intro to Creative Writing
- Creating Art
- Content Management Systems
- K-POP & Its Global Cultural Influence
- Criminology Goes to the Movies