Admissions at DePaul Prep
See yourself. Find yourself. Be yourself.
Welcome to DePaul College Prep!
We are excited to continue to expand our DePaul Prep family as we seek out the next class of Rams. We invite prospective students and their families to browse our admissions page below to access information about the student experience, contacting the admissions team, applying to DePaul Prep, our new campus, financial aid, and more. We look forward to connecting with you soon!
Follow Admissions at DePaul Prep (@depaulprepadmissions) on Instagram and Twitter for the most up-to-date information and content.
Hear From Our Students
Class of 2027:
Math and Language Placement Tests:
April 19 & 20, 2023, 4:00 PM
Make up: April 26, 2023, 4:00 PM
Incoming Students Night:
May 4, 2023, 5:00-6:15 PM
The Admissions Team is pleased to offer the following opportunities for Prospective Families for Fall 2022:
Applications are due December 16, 2022.
7th grade shadow registration is now open! You can register for an upcoming shadow day here. 8th grade shadow opportunities will take place in the fall. Should you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Virtual Campus Tours
Experience the new campus of DePaul Prep from the comfort of your home. Sign-up for a virtual tour here.
Updates on the Admissions process and Recruitment season at DePaul Prep for Fall 2023:
- The Entrance Exam at DePaul College Prep will take place in December 2023
- Students can only test at one Catholic high school.
- 8th grade students who register for the Entrance Exam at DePaul Prep and take the exam in person with us will be given first preference for admittance into the DePaul Prep Class of 2027. Due to increased interest in DePaul Prep, students who test at another Catholic High School will be placed on a waitlist for the 2024-25 incoming freshman class.
- Admissions Application & supporting materials: Students should submit the last three years of grades/report cards (6th/7th/8th grades), and most recent standardized test scores, in addition to the discipline report, student's birth certificate, and the online application.
Our admissions process is designed to help you get to know DePaul College Prep -- and also allows us to get to know you and your family. We meet with you to understand your strengths, weaknesses, talents and skills, interests and values. You, as the student, will discover that DePaul Prep is a strong and collaborative community, offering you a place to excel, learn from others and have fun.
DePaul Prep offers a strong and diverse curriculum, and talented and dedicated teachers. When you walk through the door on your first day of school, you will feel confident that DePaul Prep is the perfect fit for you and that the students, faculty and staff welcome you as an individual, unique student into our school community.
Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns about Admissions at DePaul Prep. Our Admissions Team is ready to guide you through the Admissions process and help answer any questions.
Finding the "right fit" school for you is a very important decision and, at DePaul College Prep, we understand just how important that is. Now is the time to explore the possibilities at DePaul Prep -- we look forward to meeting you soon!
Director of Admissions
Virtual Campus Tours
Experience the new campus of DePaul Prep from the comfort of your home.
Prospective Student Info Card
Interested in becoming a DePaul Prep Ram? Complete your Prospective Student Info Card to receive more information about Admissions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I tour the campus of DePaul Prep?
- How do I apply to DePaul Prep?
- Do you offer Financial Aid?
- How do I join your mailing list?
- How can I support DePaul Prep and get involved?
How do I tour the campus of DePaul Prep?
How do I apply to DePaul Prep?
Do you offer Financial Aid?
How do I join your mailing list?
How can I support DePaul Prep and get involved?
Class of 1991
Director of Admissions, Head Varsity Boys Basketball Coach
Admissions Counselor, Assistant Varsity Football Coach
Admissions Counselor, Dance Club Moderator