Admissions at DePaul Prep
See yourself. Find yourself. Be yourself.
Welcome to DePaul College Prep!
We are excited to continue to expand our DePaul Prep family as we seek out the next class of Rams. We invite prospective students and their families to browse our admissions page below to access information about the student experience, contacting the admissions team, applying to DePaul Prep, our new campus, financial aid, and more. We look forward to connecting with you soon!
Fall 2021 Open Houses:
Thursday, Oct. 14th, 6 - 8 PM
Sunday, Nov. 7th, 12 - 2 PM
Class of 2026:
Financial Aid Application Opens: Friday, Oct. 1st
Entrance Exam Registration: Saturday, Nov. 13th
Entrance Exam: Saturday, Dec. 4th
Application Opens: Saturday, Dec. 4th
Applications Due: Friday, Dec. 17th
The Admissions Team is pleased to offer the following opportunities for Prospective Families for Fall 2021:
8th graders are welcome to shadow Fall 2021. Shadow days will be offered Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays starting this September. (registration is now open!)
7th graders will be welcome to shadow this Spring 2022.
Thursday, October 14th, 6 - 8 PM
Sunday, November 7th, 12 - 2 PM
Virtual Campus Tours
Experience the new campus of DePaul Prep from the comfort of your home. Sign-up for a virtual tour here.
Updates on the Admissions process and Recruitment season at DePaul Prep for Fall 2021:
- Shadow Days and Open houses will be offered this school year.
- The Entrance Exam at DePaul College Prep will take place: Saturday, December 4th, 2021.
- Students can only test at one Catholic high school.
- 8th grade students who registered for the Entrance Exam at DePaul Prep and took the exam in person with us will be given first preference for admittance into the DePaul Prep Class of 2026. Due to increased interest in DePaul Prep, students who test at another Catholic High School will be placed on a waitlist for the 2022-23 incoming freshman class.
- Changes to the Admissions Application & supporting materials: Due to the special circumstances and the shift to e-learning mid-year in 2019-20, and throughout the 2020-21 school year the Admissions Application will require the last three years of final grades/report cards (6th/7th/8th grades), and most recent standardized test scores, in addition to the discipline report, student's birth certificate, and the online application.
Our admissions process is designed to help you get to know DePaul College Prep -- and also allows us to get to know you and your family. We meet with you to understand your strengths, weaknesses, talents and skills, interests and values. You, as the student, will discover that DePaul Prep is a strong and collaborative community, offering you a place to excel, learn from others and have fun.
DePaul Prep offers a strong and diverse curriculum, and talented and dedicated teachers. When you walk through the door on your first day of school, you will feel confident that DePaul Prep is the perfect fit for you and that the students, faculty and staff welcome you as an individual, unique student into our school community.
Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns about Admissions at DePaul Prep. Our Admissions Team is ready to guide you through the Admissions process and help answer any questions.
Finding the "right fit" school for you is a very important decision and, at DePaul College Prep, we understand just how important that is. Now is the time to explore the possibilities at DePaul Prep -- we look forward to meeting you soon!
Director of Admissions
Experience the new campus of DePaul Prep from the comfort of your home.
Interested in becoming a DePaul Prep Ram? Complete your Prospective Student Info Card to receive more information about Admissions.