Admissions at DePaul Prep
See yourself. Find yourself. Be yourself.
Welcome to DePaul College Prep!
We are living in unprecedented times. As we plan and prepare for our future, the health and safety of our students, staff, prospective families, and future Rams are the top priority. Though the admissions process and recruitment season at DePaul Prep will look different in 2020 than in years past, we are committed to sharing all that DePaul Prep has to offer and providing meaningful and safe opportunities for prospective families to get to know our community.
The Admissions Team is pleased to offer the following opportunities for Prospective Families for Fall 2020:
New Campus Tours
This fall, we are excited to offer in-person tours of DePaul Prep's new campus to 8th Grade Prospective Families, following health and safety protocols. Tours for 7th grade Prospective Families will be held in the spring. Learn more and sign up for a tour here.
Experience the new campus of DePaul Prep from the comfort of your home. Sign-up for a virtual tour here.
Updates on the Admissions process and Recruitment season at DePaul Prep for Fall 2020:
- Following health and safety guidelines, Shadow Days will not be offered this school year.
- Following health and safety guidelines, Open Houses will not be offered this school year.
- The Entrance Exam at DePaul College Prep is scheduled for Saturday morning, December 5th. Registration for our Entrance Exam is on Friday, 11/20 at 8am two weeks prior to our Dec 5th test date. The make-up test date will be announced the morning of December 5th.
- 8th grade students who sit for the Entrance Exam at DePaul Prep will be given first preference for admittance into the DePaul Prep Class of 2025. Due to increased interest in DePaul Prep, we had our first admittance waitlist for the 2020-21 freshman class. We highly encourage taking the Entrance Exam at DePaul Prep if DePaul Prep is your first choice school, as we anticipate an admittance waitlist once again for the 2021-22 school year.
- Changes to the Admissions Application & supporting materials: Due to the special circumstances and the shift to e-learning mid-year in 2019-20, the Admissions Application will now require the last three years of final grades/report cards (6th/7th/8th grades), and 6th grade (or most recent) standardized test scores, in addition to the discipline report, student's birth certificate, and the online application.
Our admissions process is designed to help you get to know DePaul College Prep -- and also allows us to get to know you and your family. We meet with you to understand your strengths, weaknesses, talents and skills, interests and values. You, as the student, will discover that DePaul Prep is a strong and collaborative community, offering you a place to excel, learn from others and have fun.
DePaul Prep offers a strong and diverse curriculum, and talented and dedicated teachers. When you walk through the door on your first day of school, you will feel confident that DePaul Prep is the perfect fit for you and that the students, faculty and staff welcome you as an individual, unique student into our school community.
Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns about Admissions at DePaul Prep. Our Admissions Team is ready to guide you through the Admissions process and help answer any questions.
Finding the "right fit" school for you is a very important decision and, at DePaul College Prep, we understand just how important that is. Now is the time to explore the possibilities at DePaul Prep -- we look forward to meeting you soon!
Director of Admissions
Take the Entrance Exam at DePaul Prep!
Saturday, December 5th
Registration opens on Friday, November 20th
This fall, we are excited to offer in-person tours of DePaul Prep's new campus to 8th Grade Prospective Families, following health and safety protocols. Tours for 7th grade Prospective Families will be held in the spring.
Experience the new campus of DePaul Prep from the comfort of your home.