Admissions at DePaul Prep
See yourself. Find yourself. Be yourself.
Welcome to DePaul College Prep!
We are living in unprecedented times. As we plan and prepare for our future, the health and safety of our students, staff, prospective families, and future Rams are the top priority. Though the admissions process and recruitment season at DePaul Prep will look different in 2020 than in years past, we are committed to sharing all that DePaul Prep has to offer and providing meaningful and safe opportunities for prospective families to get to know our community.
Financial Aid Decisions
On or around February 15th
Admissions Decisions Notification
beginning February 1, 2021
(A completed application with all supporting documents must be submitted by January 18th in order to receive a decision by 2/1/21.)
virtual Registration Nights
February 23 & 25, 2021
by invitation only
Math and Language Placement exams
The Admissions Team is pleased to offer the following opportunities for Prospective Families for Fall 2020:
Virtual Campus Tours
Experience the new campus of DePaul Prep from the comfort of your home. Sign-up for a virtual tour here.
Updates on the Admissions process and Recruitment season at DePaul Prep for Fall 2020:
- Following health and safety guidelines, Shadow Days will not be offered this school year.
- Following health and safety guidelines, Open Houses will not be offered this school year.
- The Entrance Exam at DePaul College Prep took place on three different dates: December 5th, December 12th, and January 9, 2021.
- Students can only test at one Catholic high school.
- 8th grade students who registered for the Entrance Exam at DePaul Prep and took the exam in person or online with us will be given first preference for admittance into the DePaul Prep Class of 2025. Due to increased interest in DePaul Prep, we had our first admittance waitlist for the 2020-21 freshman class.
- Changes to the Admissions Application & supporting materials: Due to the special circumstances and the shift to e-learning mid-year in 2019-20, the Admissions Application will now require the last three years of final grades/report cards (6th/7th/8th grades), and 6th grade (or most recent) standardized test scores, in addition to the discipline report, student's birth certificate, and the online application.
Our admissions process is designed to help you get to know DePaul College Prep -- and also allows us to get to know you and your family. We meet with you to understand your strengths, weaknesses, talents and skills, interests and values. You, as the student, will discover that DePaul Prep is a strong and collaborative community, offering you a place to excel, learn from others and have fun.
DePaul Prep offers a strong and diverse curriculum, and talented and dedicated teachers. When you walk through the door on your first day of school, you will feel confident that DePaul Prep is the perfect fit for you and that the students, faculty and staff welcome you as an individual, unique student into our school community.
Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns about Admissions at DePaul Prep. Our Admissions Team is ready to guide you through the Admissions process and help answer any questions.
Finding the "right fit" school for you is a very important decision and, at DePaul College Prep, we understand just how important that is. Now is the time to explore the possibilities at DePaul Prep -- we look forward to meeting you soon!
Director of Admissions
Experience the new campus of DePaul Prep from the comfort of your home.
Interested in becoming a DePaul Prep Ram? Complete your Prospective Student Info Card to receive more information about Admissions.